A study has found that discharge of untreated sewage is the single most important source of pollution of surface and ground water in India. There is a large gap between generation and treatment of domestic waste water. Sewage discharged from cities, towns and some villages is the predominant cause of water pollution in India.
The problem is not only that India lacks sufficient treatment capacity but also that the sewage treatment plants that exist do not operate and are not maintained. The majority of the plants using available sewage treatment technology remains closed most of the time due to improper design.
icon-check Our Technology:
FPSTAR – Fine Particle Shortwave Thrombolytic Agglomeration Reactor in short FPSTAR, is a technology based on the mechanization of clotting of blood in the human body.
FPSTAR removes most known contamination namely all types of industrial effluent, heavy metal, sewage and pathogens well below the discharge norms. Recovery of water is upto 90% .
Technology – FP-STAR (CZ) works based on the clotting mechanism of blood.
- Due to electrostatic charge particles finer than 0.1 µm (10-7m) in water repel each other and remain continuously in motion
- FPSTAR uses a special technique that induces meta-complex ionization and shortwave bombardment, simultaneously causing flow turbulence
- This strips (neutralizes) the electrostatic charge
- The finer particles start to collide and agglomerate (combine together) under the influence of van der Waals’s forces
- These larger and heavier particles are called Thrombus (clots)
- Sludge formed is hydrophobic and is removed by standard filters